Gutter guards come in a variety of styles and sizes, some of our clients may want to install mesh screens or domes over the down spouts to cut down on the amount of cleaning that needs to be done. But most of the plastic and wire mesh gutter guards only trap debris and clog downspouts.Â Our PowerWashCompany.com team have installed PermaFlow gutter guards in Montgomery County Maryland on Thousands of homes, after testing it extensively to make sure that it actually works the way it should.
The PermaFlow Gutter Guard System is made using a revolutionary design that prevents roofing granules and leaf stems from getting trapped in the openings. By combining this new manufacturing process and creating it with exterior grade aluminum, PermaFlow Gutter Guards are in our opinion, one of the best gutter guard systems on the market!
How Much Do Perma Flow Gutter Guards Cost?
Most Companies Install Perma Flow Gutter Guards For $12 – $16 A Linear Foot!Â But with our bulk pricing and experience with installing them, we can drastically reduce the price below other companies! Just call our office at 301-216-9675 and one of our representatives can usually “ZOOM IN” using a special estimating system that we have to measure your home and give you an estimate while your on the phone!
Most of the gutter guard systems on the market allow leaves and other debris to collect on top, which means you’ll still need to clean your gutters. They are also made from thin metal, foam or plastic that can easily blow off, rust, crack, or cave in over time.
This is why we suggest using The PermaFlow Gutter Guard system. This system has been tested by us for 5 years and we are also Certified installers of the product. Since it’s made from exterior grade aluminum and firmly attached to your existing gutters, Squirrels and other animals can’t just push it out of the way or chew through it easily like they do with vinyl gutter guards or mesh screen systems. It also won’t form a layer of mold and mildew on the leading edge which causes most gutter guards that work through water adhesion to fail! Most of all, Perma Flow gutter guards are priced at half of top name gutter guard brands on the market!
The Science Behind Gutter Guards
How do PermaFlow gutter guard systems keep water flowing freely into gutters and at the same time keep debris out? The design of these gutter guards draw water into the openings as water flows over the roof and onto the gutter guards. But due to it’s superior construction, leaves, pine needles and other debris are unable to enter the channels that water flows into. Instead the water is carried down into channels and the leaves and other debris simply fall over the edge of the gutter guard system, or blow off in a gentle breeze and onto the ground below.In trial after trial, on homes all over Montgomery County Maryland, Perma Flow gutter guard systems have proven effective in ending problems with gutter clogging and debris buildup while maintaining water flow.
The Benefits Of PermaFlow Gutter Guards
- Easy to install. Precision engineering and all the hardware is included so it takes less time to install them correctly.
- Fast draining. Don’t worry about heavy downpours. PermaFlow can handle almost any amount of rainfall. (Field tested using 13â€ per hour water drain test)
- Debris shedding. Raised domes allow leaves and pine needles to dry and blow away more quickly than conventional flat gutter guards that collect debris.
- Simple to maintain. Unlike many gutter guards, PermaFlow has a glove-friendly, easy-to-clean surface, if you ever need to clean off the tops of the guards. Simply spray them off with a hose or brush them off and you’re done.
- Versatile and durable. Rest easy, even if you live near the ocean or in a humid climate. PermaFlow aluminum stands up to algae, mildew and salt oxidation.
- Tough. Rigid construction ensures that Perma Flow stays secure in high winds and won’t cave in to ice and snow.
- Long lasting. PermaFlow comes with a manufacturers 10 year free-flowing gutter guarantee.