Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
PowerWashCompany.com is seeking a motivated, conscientious individual to operate mobile power washing equipment to clean siding, building exteriors, decks, driveways, patios, roofs, government buildings, historic monuments and other surfaces in the Maryland area. If you have good communication, mechanical, and people skills, a good driving record, enjoy working outdoors and are willing to work weekends, fill out the contact form below!
Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
Note: Training will be provided with a minimum training wage of $13-16/hr with a pay increase within 14 days after training has been completed.
- Operate PowerWashCompany.com mobile pressure washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow safety standards and equipment guidelines.
- Select the proper cleaning agents and cleaning technique to complete each project effectively.
- Maintain a professional image.
- Keep the interior and exterior of PowerWashCompany.com Vehicles clean.
- Insure the PowerWashCompany.com mobile unit is kept in excellent mechanical condition.
- Insure that all materials needed to complete the job are taken to the job site.
- Arrive on-time for work and for scheduled accounts.
- Call the General Manager with any problems encountered at the job site.
- Use PowerWashCompany.com Iphone & software app to update/complete client records accurately.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Previous experience not required. Training will be provided.
- Must be available to work weekdays; possibly a weekend occasionally.
- Must Like to work outdoors.
- Must be able to carry and use a 32′ ladder.
- Must speak English.
- Must be a US Citizen or have a valid work permit.
Why Should You Apply?
- Hourly wage plus commission potential.
- Steady work
- Good pay
- Technical and Safety training provided
- Uniforms provided
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)