Training and Certifications
Benefits of hiring PowerWashCompany.com!
All of our power washing services are performed using a revolutionary low pressure cleaning system that uses hot water and professional grade cleaning solutions that are designed to break down mold, mildew, surface dirt and hydrocarbons so they can be gently rinsed away without using high pressure.
- No Worry Guarantee! If you don’t love the work we do, we will come back out and fix it so you are 100% satisfied!
- Our process for cleaning is designed from over 34 years of experience to ensure that we provide the best service possible.
- We use a Soft Washing (Low Pressure Cleaning System) that safely cleans your property.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions to remove stubborn stains.
- Over $150,000 in custom designed equipment with Water Tanks to work efficiently and prevent mishaps on your property.
- Reliable Services with GPS tracking and routing to meet your needs.
- Better quality as a result of learning the right techniques and methods so you don’t have to Baby-sit our technicians!.
- A Better Price! The training our technicians take and the systems we use increase our quality so the job can be performed faster allowing us to offer a better value.
Check Out Our Latest Pressure Washing Service Reviews!
Power Washing Training
Our technicians have taken extensive classroom and field courses from Alliance Trade Services the Power Washers of North America and other training organizations to ensure that all of the work we do is based on the latest standards in the power washing industry.
Our president Henry Bockman is an instructor for the Power Washers Of North America, UAMCC, Alliance Trade Services and over the last 30 years has helped create the standards for the power washing industry, and taught thousands of companies across the Nation and in the United Kingdom. This dedication to the power washing industry and our constant research, enables us to keep up to date on the latest changes in the power washing industry, and provide the best service possible! Click Here: To find out more about Henry Bockman!
When contacting other power washing companies in the area, make sure that they have adequate training from an organization in the industry. Most power washing companies in the area practice the aim and BLAST method of cleaning, instead of learning the proper procedures. This results in un-trained day laborers that learn how to power wash while on the job which can cause severe personal injuries and damages to your home! A power washer in the hands of someone without the proper training is a nightmare for the unsuspecting home owner. So ask them questions about their training and experience to protect your property!