Pressure washing is a popular way to clean the exterior of your home. It is also a great way to remove dirt, mold, and mildew from your driveway, patio, and deck. Pressure washing can be a dangerous job if not done correctly, so it is vital to know the pros and cons of this cleaning method before deciding whether to hire a professional. Learn more here.
The pros of pressure washing include:
- Pressure washing is an effective way to remove dirt, mold, and mildew from your home’s exterior.
- Pressure washing can extend the life of your paint job by removing dirt and grime that can cause premature deterioration.
- Pressure washing can increase the value of your home by making it look more attractive to potential buyers. Learn more about How to Choose the Perfect Pressure Washing Company.
The cons of pressure washing include:
- Pressure washing can be a dangerous job if not done correctly. Improper techniques can damage siding, windows, and doors.
- Pressure washing can waste a lot of water if not done correctly. A typical pressure washer uses approximately two gallons of water per minute.
- Pressure washing can be expensive if you hire a professional. Pressure washers range in price from $100 to $1000, and most professionals charge by the hour.
Pressure washing is an effective way to clean your home’s exterior, but it is essential to weigh the pros and cons before deciding whether or not to hire a professional. If you decide to pressure wash your home yourself, read the instructions carefully and follow all safety precautions. If you are not comfortable pressure washing your home yourself, consider hiring a professional.