Project Location: District of Columbia, DC
Approx Contract: $Not Disclosed
Completion: Aug 2018
General Contractor: Mike Banks
Client: Brigadier General Robert Bowie
Scope of Work
PowerWashCompany.com cleaned the Limestone exterior of the DC Armory Building and exterior window cleaning in 2018 to remove mineral stains, mold, mildew and surface dirt. The project was performed by 6 technicians in approximately 3 weeks, just in time for the Army Ball.
The DC Armory is a historic building that was built in 1941 and is the Joint Force Headquarters of both the Air and Army National Guard. Today, the building also serves as a sports and entertainment complex that can accommodate up to 10,000 people. It is located adjacent to RFK Stadium and has been used for a wide range of purposes, ranging from hosting professional wrestling to the circus to inauguration balls to sheltering the homeless in emergencies.
Question: What are the benefits of using professional power washing services to clean the DC Armory?
Answer: There are many benefits to using professional power washing services to clean the DC Armory. Power washing uses high-pressure water to remove dirt, grime, and mold from surfaces, leaving the Armory looking and feeling new again. If you are looking for a professional power washing company near you to clean the DC Armory, we recommend searching for power washing services near me online.
Training and Certifications
PowerWashCompany.com employees are some of the best trained and certified technicians in North America to ensure that “YOUR PROPERTY” is cleaned correctly and safely without causing any damages!
Benefits of hiring PowerWashCompany.com!
- Low Pressure cleaning methods that safely clean your property.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions to remove stubborn stains.
- Safer equipment to prevent damages and mishaps on your property.
- Reliable on time service within a two hour time frame.
- Better quality as a result of learning the right techniques and methods so you don’t have to Baby-sit our technicians!.
- A Better Price! The training our technicians take and the systems we use increase our quality so the job can be performed faster allowing us to offer a better value.