Project Location: District of Columbia, DC
Approx Contract: $Not Disclosed
Completion: Aug 2018
General Contractor: Mike Banks
Client: Brigadier General Robert Bowie
Scope of Work
PowerWashCompany.com cleaned the Limestone exterior of the DC Armory Building and exterior window cleaning in 2018 to remove mineral stains, mold, mildew and surface dirt. The project was performed by 6 technicians in approximately 3 weeks, just in time for the Army Ball.
The DC Armory is a historic building that was built in 1941 and is the Joint Force Headquarters of both the Air and Army National Guard. Today, the building also serves as a sports and entertainment complex that can accommodate up to 10,000 people. It is located adjacent to RFK Stadium and has been used for a wide range of purposes, ranging from hosting professional wrestling to the circus to inauguration balls to sheltering the homeless in emergencies.
Training and Certifications
PowerWashCompany.com employees are some of the best trained and certified technicians in North America to ensure that “YOUR PROPERTY” is cleaned correctly and safely without causing any damages!
Benefits of hiring PowerWashCompany.com!
- Low Pressure cleaning methods that safely clean your property.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions to remove stubborn stains.
- Safer equipment to prevent damages and mishaps on your property.
- Reliable on time service within a two hour time frame.
- Better quality as a result of learning the right techniques and methods so you don’t have to Baby-sit our technicians!.
- A Better Price! The training our technicians take and the systems we use increase our quality so the job can be performed faster allowing us to offer a better value.